IT Maintenance Manager
Position: Maintenance Manager
Experience Level: Mid-level manager
Compensation: $ 60/hr to $90/hr Depending on Experience
Employment Status: Full-time (1099/W2)
Eligibility: US citizens and Green Cards holders only
Location: Remote/Work from home (must be located in the United States)
- Respond to incoming support requests and coordinate resources to complete necessary tasks.
- Manage testing with states on new applications deployed for production.
- Coordinate all aspects of application maintenance, including support for state users, overseeing new features or bug fixes, reaching out to states to coordinate IP changes/testing and on-call team coordination.
- Organize and track the current status of each state and territory and their applications.
- Meet with client and state representatives via remote or in-person* meetings to coordinate changes with the ICON hub and be an advocate for client goals.
- Organize sprints for maintenance items.
- Review error notifications and log issues for problematic messages.
- Coordinate production deploys with the quality assurance manager to minimize impact to end-users.
- Assist state users in getting website access and coordinate training on new features.
- Coordinate changes and testing with vendor(s).
- Work with the account manager to report on monthly activities, prioritize tasks and keep projects within budget.
- Working hours are 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern and the schedule may entail after-hours support on a rotation basis.
*Position may require limited travel.
- Ability to manage people in a remote work environment.
- Good oral and communication skills.
- Ability to run SQL scripts to respond to issues
- Ability to gather necessary information on bugs or requested enhancements.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to look ahead and plan for anticipated problems or needs.
- Experience with Jira or similar to create sprints and move issues through the pipeline.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or similar work experience.